The Annual General Meeting of Waikato Badminton Association Incorporated (WBA) shall be held at 7.00pm on Sunday 6 December 2020 at the Eastlink Badminton Stadium, 30 Old Farm Road, Hamilton East 3216.
Below is the information relating to this meeting including important documents about:
- Constitution of Waikato Badminton Association Incorporated
- Nominations for Board Positions.
- Proposed Motions by Members
- 2019 AGM Minutes
Further documentation will be posted by Sunday 22 November including:
- 2020 AGM Agenda
- 2020/21 Annual Report
- 2019/20 Annual Financial Statements
BOARD MEMBER NOMINATIONS – Deadline 5.00pm on Friday 6 November 2020
A list of Board vacancies is provided below as well as the method in which candidates may be nominated. Remaining on the Board through 2020 as part of their two-year term:
- Stu Morgan (President)
- Carol Leydon-Davis (Vice President)
- Dominic Buckell (Elected Board Member)
- Rupinder Virk (Elected Board Member)
Completion of their terms:
- Luke Lee (Elected Board Member)
- Kenneth Yew (Elected Board Member)
- Graham Roberts (Elected Board Member)
- Julie Bryan (Appointed Board Member)
- Susannah Leydon-Davis (Appointed Board Member)
Therefore at this AGM, Waikato Badminton Association seeks to fill three (3) Elected Board Members and two (2) Appointed Board Members for two-year terms.
Nominations for the vacant Board positions should be emailed through to email@example.com by 5.00pm Friday 6 November 2020 using the attached forms: Board nomination form
PROPOSED MOTIONS BY MEMBERS – Deadline: 5.00pm on Sunday 15 November 2020
Any member wishing to table any motion at the AGM, should advise WBA in writing by 5.00pm Sunday 15 November 2020 using the attached Proposed Motions form.
Summary of Key Dates
6 November 2020 Board Nominations Close
15 November 2020 Deadline for members to move items of business
22 November 2020 AGM Agenda and documents posted on WBA website
6 December 2020 WBA Annual General Meeting