WBA Shuttle Time Junior Non-Rep Tour 2021
Waikato Badminton Association is pleased to offer the Shuttle Time Junior Non-Rep Tour, a series of four (4) badminton tournaments.
The aim of this Tour is to provide developing players in clubs, schools and squads an introduction to badminton competitions in a fun and inclusive environment, as well as encourage players to participate in multiple events to gain more experience.
A big thank you to our major tour sponsors Werder Rackets, Pop ‘n’ Good Popcorn and Pay2Play. A special thanks also to parents and WBA training squad players who help out at these events. Several other prizes have also been donated by Columbus Coffee Ruakura, Inflatable World, The Kiwi Cookie Company, Lilliput Funzone.
Werder Rackets have donated some rackets as tournament series prizes. A special points system will be used to decide the winners, with an emphasis on participation and fair play at the events. The winners will be announced in November following the last Shuttle Time Junior Non-Rep Tournament of the year.
- Participating in the tournament – 2 points per tournament
- Winning age group event – 1 point per event
- Returning voting slip with one name – 1 point
- Returning voting slip with two names – 2 points
- Being nominated for fair play – 2 points per nomination
- Introduce a friend who has never participated – 2 points per friend (friend to write the referrer’s name in the online entry notes)
Dates & Entry Forms (ONLY ONLINE ENTRIES TAKEN)